Joe Rogan might be a bit crude at times, but he speaks plainly and makes the right points. Too many laws, he says. That’s our problem. He leads with a story about a fourth-time drug offender that was put away for life. That’s right. For life. Meanwhile we have child sex offenders walking free with lesser sentences. He also discusses the countless wasted lives that government dependency engenders. More and more people are finding truth in this type of message. We control the government, which means we can fix the problem. Enjoy the video. It is entertaining if nothing else. They are a reality in our society, and some people are interested in learning about legal careers (even if Joe Rogan may not be).
- gantiross on Remind You of Anything Happening Today?
- gantiross on Lew Rockwell Publishes DWNG Article
- gantiross on Universal Healthcare – Longer Lines, Higher Costs, Lower Quality
- detox fast on Do We Need Government to Redistribute Our Paychecks?
- gantiross on The Case for Private Charity
- gantiross on Hope and Change, for Real this Time
- best detox on Do We Need Government to Redistribute Our Paychecks?
- oegerwilm on Remind You of Anything Happening Today?
- oegerwilm on Mainstream Media Blackout of Ron Paul – Just as We Predicted
- oegerwilm on Ron Paul Says Legalize Heroin