- gantiross on Universal Healthcare – Longer Lines, Higher Costs, Lower Quality
- detox fast on Do We Need Government to Redistribute Our Paychecks?
- gantiross on The Case for Private Charity
- gantiross on Hope and Change, for Real this Time
- best detox on Do We Need Government to Redistribute Our Paychecks?
- oegerwilm on Remind You of Anything Happening Today?
- oegerwilm on Mainstream Media Blackout of Ron Paul – Just as We Predicted
- oegerwilm on Ron Paul Says Legalize Heroin
- kenny5213 on Do We Need Government to Redistribute Our Paychecks?
- oegerwilm on Lew Rockwell Publishes DWNG Article
Category Archives: General
Joe Rogan might be a bit crude at times, but he speaks plainly and makes the right points. Too many laws, he says. That’s our problem. He leads with a story about a fourth-time drug offender that was put away for … Continue reading
No one knows how many laws, regulations and rules are on the books in the United States. This means the game is rigged against everyone except those making the rules, namely the politicians and the interest groups that they enrich. Continue reading