- gantiross on Universal Healthcare – Longer Lines, Higher Costs, Lower Quality
- detox fast on Do We Need Government to Redistribute Our Paychecks?
- gantiross on The Case for Private Charity
- gantiross on Hope and Change, for Real this Time
- best detox on Do We Need Government to Redistribute Our Paychecks?
- oegerwilm on Remind You of Anything Happening Today?
- oegerwilm on Mainstream Media Blackout of Ron Paul – Just as We Predicted
- oegerwilm on Ron Paul Says Legalize Heroin
- kenny5213 on Do We Need Government to Redistribute Our Paychecks?
- oegerwilm on Lew Rockwell Publishes DWNG Article
Category Archives: Healthcare
Government welfare has not worked. It is time for government to stop middle-manning our generosity and to let private charities solve the problem. Continue reading
Here’s what happens to simple blood tests under the universal healthcare system in Canada. You can wait two to three years–seriously–to get the blood test. Or you can pay $900 (on top of the taxes you already paid for universal healthcare) to … Continue reading
You can’t say pomegranates have health benefits without FDA approval, according to the FDA. What’s next, broccoli? Continue reading
The government’s prohibition on organ trading robs the poor of one of their most valuable assets and prevents countless patients from receiving the life-saving transplants that they need. Government, please get out of the way. Continue reading