- gantiross on Universal Healthcare – Longer Lines, Higher Costs, Lower Quality
- detox fast on Do We Need Government to Redistribute Our Paychecks?
- gantiross on The Case for Private Charity
- gantiross on Hope and Change, for Real this Time
- best detox on Do We Need Government to Redistribute Our Paychecks?
- oegerwilm on Remind You of Anything Happening Today?
- oegerwilm on Mainstream Media Blackout of Ron Paul – Just as We Predicted
- oegerwilm on Ron Paul Says Legalize Heroin
- kenny5213 on Do We Need Government to Redistribute Our Paychecks?
- oegerwilm on Lew Rockwell Publishes DWNG Article
Category Archives: Taxes
Government welfare has not worked. It is time for government to stop middle-manning our generosity and to let private charities solve the problem. Continue reading
Many of us will pay more in property taxes than our homes are worth. Is this okay? Continue reading
When government takes more than half our paycheck, we can no longer claim to live in a capitalist country. Continue reading