- gantiross on Universal Healthcare – Longer Lines, Higher Costs, Lower Quality
- detox fast on Do We Need Government to Redistribute Our Paychecks?
- gantiross on The Case for Private Charity
- gantiross on Hope and Change, for Real this Time
- best detox on Do We Need Government to Redistribute Our Paychecks?
- oegerwilm on Remind You of Anything Happening Today?
- oegerwilm on Mainstream Media Blackout of Ron Paul – Just as We Predicted
- oegerwilm on Ron Paul Says Legalize Heroin
- kenny5213 on Do We Need Government to Redistribute Our Paychecks?
- oegerwilm on Lew Rockwell Publishes DWNG Article
Category Archives: The Non-Aggression Principle
Government welfare has not worked. It is time for government to stop middle-manning our generosity and to let private charities solve the problem. Continue reading
Osama bin Laden would still be alive today and enjoying his mansion in Pakistan had President Obama accepted the ACLU’s policy. Continue reading
The name of this blog could be misconstrued. I am not an anarchist. Government is too big. But this does not mean that we should do away with government entirely. So let us begin with what is surely our common … Continue reading