- gantiross on Remind You of Anything Happening Today?
- gantiross on Lew Rockwell Publishes DWNG Article
- gantiross on Universal Healthcare – Longer Lines, Higher Costs, Lower Quality
- detox fast on Do We Need Government to Redistribute Our Paychecks?
- gantiross on The Case for Private Charity
- gantiross on Hope and Change, for Real this Time
- best detox on Do We Need Government to Redistribute Our Paychecks?
- oegerwilm on Remind You of Anything Happening Today?
- oegerwilm on Mainstream Media Blackout of Ron Paul – Just as We Predicted
- oegerwilm on Ron Paul Says Legalize Heroin
Tag Archives: universal healthcare; canadian healthcare
Here’s what happens to simple blood tests under the universal healthcare system in Canada. You can wait two to three years–seriously–to get the blood test. Or you can pay $900 (on top of the taxes you already paid for universal healthcare) to … Continue reading